Student Guide: My role in the College
- Respect-for ourselves, each other, the community and the environment;
- Emotional and physical well being;
- Caring, contributing and achieving;
- Commitment to high standards, equal worth and the success of every learner.
I realise that as a member of this College high standards of personal presentation are expected of me. I will do my best to meet them.
I understand that if I do not abide by agreed College expectations, then my behaviour will be challenged and followed up.
- I will bring my homework, completed on time;
- I will have the correct books and my planner and equipment for lessons and activities;
- I will keep books, equipment and property safe;
- I will be on time for school, lessons and appointments.
I know that there are the following expectations of me as a student to provide a safe working environment where we can learn:
- I will walk on the right along corridors and on stairs;
- I will walk sensibly inside the College or on outside pathways;
- I will not push or shove (particularly on stairways or in corridors);
- I will only leave lessons with the teacher’s permission and with an ‘out of class’ card;
- I will only push (not ride) my bicycle within the College grounds;
- Healthy eating.